fs:many jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

yes se-r

Aug 6, 2009
Long Island, NY
i have a bunch of jets i have no use for so ill sell em to anyone that needs jets.

sizes:

pilot "slow" jets: 42, 48, 60, 45, 50, 62, 55, 40

main: 170, 175, 140, 172, 158, 145, 150, 155, 152

im not really looking to make money off these. but after paypal fees, envelopes and postage, you have to realize that its gonna be a few bucks to ship em. your better off buying more jets.

if you buy 2 jets (doesnt matter whether its a pilot or main) $4 shipped
3 jets $5 shipped
4 jets $6 shipped
all of them $15 shipped.

keep in mind at jetsrus these things are like 6 bucks a peice.

these are for keihin carbs btw. whether they fit mikuni carbs is beyond me so buy at your own risk.

please no negotiations. if you dont like the prices, keep your mouth shut, no one asked you I:I

first come first served, i think slick should get what he needs first

First of all who asked your ass.Second if he beat me to it good for him.I have no problem with that,it's the nature of the game.I am interested in all not just a few different sizes.Now take your damn comments and place them up your ass.I am sick of you sticking your nose where it don't belong.Try me again bro,last warning for you and your comments.

First of all who asked your ass.Second if he beat me to it good for him.I have no problem with that,it's the nature of the game.I am interested in all not just a few different sizes.Now take your damn comments and place them up your ass.I am sick of you sticking your nose where it don't belong.Try me again bro,last warning for you and your comments.

whatever dooood i was just saying 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.