Front Wheels Question

Here is 2 more pics let me know if this helps at all THANKS FOR THE HELP

102_0851.jpg
[/IMG]

102_0852.jpg
[/IMG]

pics in the daylight might have been better, but i still say it's leaning in and has a bent spindle
i've ridden mine with a bent spindle once, for quite sometime, just wears the tire funny, but you will find one on here or ebay for cheap,
or better yet, order some norman420 spindles and add hydro front brakes for around $200

but also check the ball joints, that lower one looks to be on a helluva an angle ????
jack the front of the bike up, grab the wheel top/bottom, and jamb it up/down and side to side and see if you feel any play or clunking in the ball joints, tie rod ends and a-arm bushings at the frame

I agree with AWK 99.9%. Also check your wheel brgs. By checking everything you will fix what is worn or fubared. Also in your first post, second picture , is that a dent or wrinkle on the upper a-arm right by the pivot? That might cause the lean if upper arm is bent.

flipped wheels will help you're stability also but from expirence and hearing others that have done this it can wear out you're front hub bearings faster than normal rims would

Yea it does not pull to either side and handles as it should but i do plan on replacing the bearing as soon as i can can someone post a link to a good set for a decent price