front sprocket

moodyblaster

Feb 14, 2009
Va.
I was wanting to get more performance out of my blaster but not ready to do any engine work on it yet, It still runs good with out being bored yet. How much will it help to change the front and rear sprockets or either or.

just do the front sprocket to a 14tooth and youll notice some more topend than get some reeds a pipe and carb

big bore kits give you power..

run a 14 tooth fron sprocket with a set of 18s.. mike razrs or holeshots.. or fast trackers... remove air box lid, get a set of boyseen power reeds or vitos carbone petals.. there like $20 bucks.. and get a few bigger jets, change everyhting and jet it up a little like 240 or so... you can allso remove the end cap of your stock silencer and remove the cone inside, keep cap off.. guys said it give aslight increse in power since your opening up the flow a little bit and sounds a lil nicer

I think I had a 13 front on mine once and it sucked. First gear was pretty useless..... If I'm not mistaken thats why it's now a 14 tooth

i ran a 13 alll winter.. but i also was running 22 inch tall tires for the snow and ice.. even with 22s and the 13 1st was still useless!!

the 14 seems to give more useable rpm range so to say.. still pulls hard just dont rev out as fast