Front lowering

callmej75

Jul 12, 2009
Roanoke, VA
Ok...so I searched...and searched....but could come up with nothing to answer my question. Maybe I didn't search good enough? If so...please point me to the thread where i need to be...

Ok so here's my dilemma....I want the front down about an inch. Or maybe some good shocks that don't ride as stiff as the stockers do, and don't bottom out on jumps. I guess the dual rate shocks would work? Banshee shocks? I don't like the bracket lowering thing....too low for me and not made for jumping. I like hit some sweet jumps every now and again...:D

So I thought...I'd hate to hack on the spring on my stock shock...I think that would be bad ju ju. Do they make a shock that is like a swap like say....the 400ex rear shock swap thing? I've heard Banshee shocks bring you up a little more...

I know I'm probably reaching here...but something cost effective? I'd love for nothing more to have a nice a-arm kit...like say a +2 +1 setup. The price is what gets me....

Something comfortable, yet stable for jumps. I'm looking for maybe an inch lower than now...not 3.5" like that one kit offers.....

Like I said...i guess I'm reaching here...but maybe there is something out there?

But I heard the shee shocks give you a taller stance?

I got the 400EX on the rear...I can always crank it up to make it a little to compensate for the tall front...I dunno....just looks weird to me? maybe it's the small tires in that wheel well?

i dunno why it looks funny i have the same set up on mine 400ex rear stock on front and i think mine looks fine

I do like the stance of yours...I looked at your avatar one night and said...that looks good there!

So if I got some shee shocks...wonder if I could crank them down and ride somewhat more comfortably and not bottom out on jumps like the stockers do with my 210lb. ass on the seat?!