[FREE]Need a Website for your Buisness?

Pwncody

Aug 13, 2011
Somerset, KY
Diesel Chat

Do you have a small business, like welding, painting, metal works, or etc then let me know.

Last edited:
truck1.jpg

Here's mine. Ran a 12.4 at 108mph a couple weeks ago, with a passenger. Haven't had it on a dyno yet, but with that ET and mph, it's guestimated right at 600hp. Sorry for continuing the de-rail. but I love this truck

Nice. :D Looks like you need some towing mirrors to lol. I'm getting Blue LED Cab lights and Blue LED Chicken Lights in the next few days.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to dis you or anything but, that's weak. :D You should see how much I smoke when I have my programmer turned up on 10 with a trailer and a load. I got some old pictures before I got my towing mirrors, Quadzilla Adrenaline and 150hp Injectors.. All I had on it in these pictures was a 60hp Smarty Box, the reason the smoke is everywhere is because I just had taken my stack out and didn't run another exhaust, it was cut about a 2 feet behind the cab.(Should have seen my bed after the day was over, it was sh*t black.)

21en9yv.jpg

2r7bz3a.jpg

Last edited:
Smoke means your mixture is wrong. Smoke doesn't mean power..... Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a Cummins roll some coal but all I hear about doing it is that its a waist of fuel and you lose a lot of power.

Wow. I hate to be that guy, but you guys are the reason why big companies are backing out of the diesel game. I'd love to see how you guys fair over on compD. BTW that's Competitiondiesel.com. Go check it out and post your smoke pics there

Wow. I hate to be that guy, but I'm not turning my truck into a pulling truck lol. That would be a waste considering I don't have the money for a new one.

I'm not trying to dis you or anything but, that's weak. :D You should see how much I smoke when I have my programmer turned up on 10 with a trailer and a load. I got some old pictures before I got my towing mirrors, Quadzilla Adrenaline and 150hp Injectors.. All I had on it in these pictures was a 60hp Smarty Box, the reason the smoke is everywhere is because I just had taken my stack out and didn't run another exhaust, it was cut about a 2 feet behind the cab.(Should have seen my bed after the day was over, it was sh*t black.)

21en9yv.jpg

2r7bz3a.jpg

All i have is a grinded fuel plate. I can bog it down to get a lil more out... buuuut... :D

Wow. I hate to be that guy, but you guys are the reason why big companies are backing out of the diesel game. I'd love to see how you guys fair over on compD. BTW that's Competitiondiesel.com. Go check it out and post your smoke pics there

Thats one site where i DO NOT go.

It is nice to have the ability to smoke, say there is a tailgater on your bumper... ehhh-hem..

Reactions: slickerthanyou
It is nice to have the ability to smoke, say there is a tailgater on your bumper... ehhh-hem..

I do it even if they aren't riding my ass. :D

OH so you two are the jagoff's I get behind that have a set of bull balls hanging from there hitch, have a fast truck but want to drive like grandma on a sunday afternoon so you can stay in low gear and smoke and sound cool!
Then when I pass you, you put on all 32 of your offroad lights and try to blind me! I see how you are, nothing a molotov cocktail in the bed won't cure! :p

I have to get emission tested every year but you can blow that sh*t all day long... what a scam this country is!

Smoke on!

Reactions: TacticalRedneck
OH so you two are the jagoff's I get behind that have a set of bull balls hanging from there hitch, have a fast truck but want to drive like grandma on a sunday afternoon so you can stay in low gear and smoke and sound cool!
Then when I pass you, you put on all 32 of your offroad lights and try to blind me! I see how you are, nothing a molotov cocktail in the bed won't cure! :p

I have to get emission tested every year but you can blow that sh*t all day long... what a scam this country is!

Smoke on!

Thank you.
My truck easily has double the horsepower as both your trucks. And I don't go around smoking everything out. In fact, I'm trying to tune all the smoke out. You guys are making the diesel scene look more and more like the ricer scene. And we all look bad for it. Just because your truck doesn't make any horsepower doesn't mean you have to try to make people think it does.