frame color

hot dirty filthy neon pink...

or a white wouldnt look to bad, gunmetal grey.

kinda like a neutral color so it brings out the plastics more.

LOL luk3x3 I think I will do hot dirty filthy neon pink. I was thinking more along the lines of gun metal grey. I just was seeing if there was some other colors that wouldn't make it look retarded

not to hurt your feelings but your gonna paint the plastics which means on the next roll over they will chip hence giving it a retarded look trust me do it right and buy black plastics if you want them black also unless you powder coat the frame it will chip on the first of many rock's to hit it also making it look retarded

Yea I was going to powder coat the frame. It would b nice to have black plastics but they r a bit pricey for me right now

understood paint them with bed liner it'll add 45 horse lmao actually my buddy coated his whole entire frame and plactice also racks with bed liner it looked pretty good for a bored night
he had a 04 king quad i believe

LOL any extra HP I can get is good LOL. No I wanna go for a clean look doing it with Ned liner would look rough
lol does look rough but is strong he smashed trees and anything else you can think of rolled it + times down hills end over end and never broke a plastic yet needless to say it was probly needed for his type of riding. he looks at a hill say huge rocks all over loose leaves trees down and just floors it

got a bit off topic but black plastics look great i have a set on mine and red frame( still to come) i llike how it will turn out if your planning black with deep red a gun metal gray would look very clean in my opinion maybe paint the hubs to match the dark red with black wheel's dark red spindles and black a arms/swinger with a dark red carrier

Last edited: