fouling plugs

i would try out the 150 main thats what i have in mine and i have yet to foul a plug, also watch that brute force, they are fast machines, does he have 650 or 750

im not sure what he has i got the 150 in there today now i jhave to fine tune it some might have to move down 1 more size but its a lot better than it was the brute i dont know what size it is but i know my buddy ran one at busco beach here in nc and he said that he had him off the line and beat him by like 3 legnths and his is mostly stock its re geared and has the v forse 3s jetted and 4degree advance timing but yea might get beat i might not we will see ive never backed down from one if he does beat me hes at least gonna know i was there

alright i fixed my problem the easy way i took and traded the 34 for a stock and now im gonna have to jet the piss outta it but when i put it on it was a night and day differece i toted the front wheels in all of second gear its just runnin too lean rite now we were ridign saterday night and it just couldent get enough fuel i had it pinned in 6th and it was boggin like hell but ill get it straight by this weekend its almost ass bustin time again

better watch your not runnin it too lean now, especially pinned in 6th, sounds like a recipe for a meltdown, read that plug n get 'er jetted right before runnin it hard again

either the 34 wasnt jetted right, or the needle float wasnt sealing which causes fouled plugs because too much fuel is in the float bowl, a stock carb running better than a 34 makes sense because obviously something was wrong with the 34

a carb is a carb