fog lights

nightmare420

Jun 19, 2008
Newfane/Burt, New York
facebook.com
i was looking in walmart at some cheap fog lights that def look alot better than the stock one thats on the 02. lol i hate it. any ideas on the lights? or what i should look for cuz im not too sure what will work and what wont. also if they will still be as bright or brighter than stock...:-D

Basically any of the 2 small style lights will work that are twin 50w. Like 305 said you will need to get 20w bulbs or it will kill the engine. I got bulbs for mine at lowes. Wired them to the low beam and are still much brighter and stylish

i am running single hid style fog light from advancew auto parts.. bought them for my old truck... here is what i did.... mounted one to the rear bumper wired into the back up lights... install other on blaster and done! lol... was riding with it lastnight .. works good.... bulb took a sh*t today though, not sure why though..... single 55 watter

i used a pair of those on m cousins blaster just wired them in to the old wire hook up to your light then can use your stock light switch to turn the lights on and off

yellow/red is 12v live :) you could tap to this and the other wire of the light to ground but you'll need to use some sort of switch to turn it on/off.

well im not home right now too look at it lol, but when i was home i think the person before me pretty much ripped out all the wires except a few. And when you buy the walmart fog lights they come with a switch. does anyone happen to have a picture of the hot wire coming off the stator for me pretty please :)

man, i just finished wrapping my quad up for winter so no pics but if your struggling i can do my best to explain exactly where everything goes I:I

This is an old thread that we all seem to bring up. I know if you look in the past you can find wiring specs for this. If you buy the chrome wally lights, make sure you get 20w lights and also I put a rivet through the lens cover because mine rattled out pretty easy.