Fmf sst exhaust

morons thats all i gotta say.. some of you probably should just take ur bikes to the shop for repairs, and some of you need to relax your egos and stop turning our community into a warzone

Yea mac I saw ur vid. There's way too much play in there. Better off expanding it. I guess I'll do the same. But I'm not gonna recommend FMF to any1 after this BS.

So a new flange didn't fix this? Weird, i have had the same kinda issues with my Power pros, only thing that helped was copper RTV between the pipe and flange not leaking anymore!

I know there are a few pipes out there that use an o-ring inside the flange, wish i had that!

morons thats all i gotta say.. some of you probably should just take ur bikes to the shop for repairs, and some of you need to relax your egos and stop turning our community into a warzone

idk who ure calling moron(S) and i hope ure not referring to me bc ppl are done arguing but ur comment continues the "warzone" so if u dont have anything positive to say u should really keep ur little comments to urself especially when u had nothing to do with whoever was having a "warzone" every1 is entitled to their opinion but YOU calling ppl morons is uncalled for whether is it was towards me or another member.

Bob, yea it flange still leaks with the spring nice and tight and everything. i think im gonna try that RTV copper thing u mentioned

so..here i go again, i never got the SOB flange welded and i got spring on over the jug but like i said it still leaks. SOOo i was searching on CL and saw a SST FMF for 50 bucks. so happen i have a SST turbinecore2 silencer matched up the fatty. soOo i drove almost two hours to get it. it was a young kid that THOUGHT it was a SST but was really a fatty. plus it had some surface rust but can be removed as we all know. i looked at his pipe and remembered my fatty looks like it was welded to the old flage that came apart which was prolly why it opened up and wont snug in to the new flange. so i got the kid down to 30 bucks I:I im gonna get all the rust off tmrw and slap it in im positive this will cure my flange leak
IMG_20110330_000111.jpg

I told you all fmf pipes are like that... I guess one of the secrets might be to seal it 100% ...I still didn't close mine up..

You know what I just seen all of the Shearer pipes for the blaster come with and o ring style flange. some of them are suppose to for racing and stuff. After seeing those pipe I'm definitely going to seal up my flange. If only someone would of showed me these racing pipes 15 pages ago.....lol

U know what? I got a new fmf flange, new o ring, and bought a used fatty off CL, red high heat silicone over the flange and guess what? The SOB still leaks very little. But not nearly as bad as the last fatty. Haha I GIVE! I'm leaving it as it is