FLIPPING REAR WHEELS??

umm....i personally dont like flipping the wheels for the simple fact that there backwards and wil wear quicker and certain tires are ment to be turned a certain way.....but the rears....i think that woul kinda pose a problem because the weight distrubution wont be over the tires as intended and will cause more wear....but its my personal opinion....

the rear rims are already as wide as possible so if you flipped them it would be not as wide and if you have your heel guards on they will rub, it is useless and pointless

fronts are a good idea though

i thought that if you flipped them it wouldnt be as wide but i forgot that i have wheel spacers on so it looks like it wouldnt be, my bad

Here's one thing to consider. Like everything else, there is a tradeoff.

Flipping the wheels where you have an uneven offset to where the short side of the offest is on the inside provides a wider stance. The tradeoff is the increased wear on wheel bearings and a-arm bushings due to the increased "moment arm" or lever that the wheel is creating by being moved further out. Basically, the further out on the spindle or hub the wheel is located, the shorter the life of the wheel bearings...something to consider.

Personally, I run Douglas wheels flipped on the front and the back and love the way it handles over the stock width.

I got some rear Douglas rims(190) and they are offset to make it wider and i flip them to make it be the same width as before