Flip HD

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Anyone got one? They look like pretty cool camera's. THey have helmet mounts and random mounts. I could use it as somewhat of a go pro. I just dont want it to blur in motion and no change the tone of the blaster or truck etc.. I hate when you cant hear the engine. Also uploading videos. Im not good with technology lol i hate having to take an hour to upload a video. On my ipod i literally hit send to youtube and its just majicly there haha.

Also if anyone has one for a cheap price i may be interested???

As many of you know i have been trying to start up a small youtube channel look at my sig for a link and check it out!!

go with the go pro, it has audio if u dont need it to be waterproof, there is a skeleton back

the flip's frame rate will likely be way to slow, especialy for quad riding.

I have a gopro hero 2, think it was 320 bucks, putting anything on youtube isnt hard lol

The flip ultra hd is waterproof. But i would like it to be decent in quality not perfect. I cant afford a go pro. IF anyone has a link to a ultra hd on ebay for cheap lmk.

I have the flip hd.... yeah its no good if its moving. It does best on tripod. Id let it go cheap too if you think you'll still be happy with it.

I really like my Contour HD camera and it has all that your looking for. I bought the older HD 1080 model for $100 un-opened off of CL and the newer version called "Roam" is $200....and it's waterproof.

Check them out....besides great stable videos, the form factor is nice and small.

I have the flip hd.... yeah its no good if its moving. It does best on tripod. Id let it go cheap too if you think you'll still be happy with it.

K, ya i would be interested in it for the right price. Pm me the price and if i am interested is there any way you could make a quick vid with it and post it up?

I just dug it out and gues what, it's not a flip.
It's a Creative Vado HD. Not sure if you still want it.