First race on the 22nd!!!

haha Another rebuild man, circlip jumped ship from my piston and cost me a top and bottom end rebuild

if they dont come, just use jeans. by ama rules, its allowed. good luck tho!

THEY CAME TODAY WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!! The pants are amazing they are awesome they mathc excatly with my jersey!! 2 days till race day!!! Cant wait to try out my new pants and i got a memeroy card for the gopro!!

shweeet post pics and vids and let us know how ya did!

oh yeah i will!! I got the go pro and my parents are taking tons of pics. and my friend is riding the blaster so it should be sweet!!! Less thant 24 hrs!!!!!! I leave at my house at 9 am tomorrow and have to be there at 10 to register! then my race starts at 1 and kids is at 1130. and alot of my friends from school are racing with me on there quads and dirtbikes cant wait!!

Good morning guys!! Its race day!!!!! Ill be heading out in about an hour. I ll bring back lots of pics and vids!!

Went great guys!! With about 10 minutes left my sprocket came off. Some how the bolts came out. And my friend was on the blaster and the chain tesioner hit a rock and got bent so my dad and gpa went back to the pits and fixed it while i raced on. I got the go pro video uploading but the video is an hour long so the upload will be a while.