First race of the year

thanks racer10 im told this year their class for the blasters will include the raptor/warrior 350's. Cause last year they had a good # of blasters and 300ex's last year and they never really joined the classes together like most do. So this should be an interesting year.

thanks racer10 im told this year their class for the blasters will include the raptor/warrior 350's. Cause last year they had a good # of blasters and 300ex's last year and they never really joined the classes together like most do. So this should be an interesting year.

sweet man! that's awesome! time to work up that blasty and beat the balls off those raptors!

id like to race mine..... but i need to get some engine work going before i even bother..... and some front shocks..... although i wouldnt mind trying just for fun with it the way it is.

mine moves pretty good :D about the only thing it dosent have is a super expencive shocks that let you jump 100ft through the air like superman and longer arms like king kong that take up the whole lane that and a ported motor. but i hope to port it after this season in october. Ill put up some pics if it dosent rain 2mro :)

mine moves pretty good :D about the only thing it dosent have is a super expencive shocks that let you jump 100ft through the air like superman and longer arms like king kong that take up the whole lane that and a ported motor. but i hope to port it after this season in october. Ill put up some pics if it dosent rain 2mro :)

get the suspension first! or both at the same time if u can afford it. suspension is key. ported jug with a 93 octane head and you have a nice blaster! lol

for suspencion im thinking 400exrear shock and banshee shocks up front for the time being Yep hoping to get it ported whenever i get the time and the money :D

for suspencion im thinking 400exrear shock and banshee shocks up front for the time being Yep hoping to get it ported whenever i get the time and the money :D

dont do banshees.... there no different then blasters and not worth the $40+ that you can put towards works. also 400ex is ok for racing. has its basic adjustments, but i found that it was somewhat hard to tune and get dialed in.

ok cool 1313131313

defiently wait on the front shocks tho. get works, and honestly, i would but the fronts first unless you can afford the rear already. if you watch my vid at 0:50, 2:30, 3:15 etc... you can see my front tires which had stock shocks, hit a bump, then transfer that to the rear tires lifting one tire off the ground. so because of that reason, i would say front first.

here ya go:

DAMN I WANT TO RACE AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see good racing though. yea im gonna go with a 450R rear shock first cause i know what im looking for and I found one for a super deal. what kind of front shocks should i look for besides works and elkas, works i cant find and elkas are really expencive on ebay

I going racing tomorrow :D cant wait to get back on the track! Those 4 strokes ate you up Quadrider10 on the start of the second moto!

I going racing tomorrow :D cant wait to get back on the track! Those 4 strokes ate you up Quadrider10 on the start of the second moto!

you do not know the half of it! lmao i blew the top end the day before during practice. along with that, the reeds were bad, and i had electrical problems. it was a mearical that i even got out there for both motos.

I see good racing though. yea im gonna go with a 450R rear shock first cause i know what im looking for and I found one for a super deal. what kind of front shocks should i look for besides works and elkas, works i cant find and elkas are really expencive on ebay

works, elkas, ohlins, fox etc. just get actual shocks made for a quad. dont get banshee stocks, or snowmobile. no matter how tempting it is to buy $70 fox sled shocks, its not worth it.