---fire sale---

*Quad*King*1986

Oct 23, 2011
Bucks county, PA
I want this blaster out of my garage, the first person with $250 takes it! And that includes a big bore kit top end that is trail ported, and a FLOTEK trail ported/stroke matched OEM cylinder with head work. Oh and the BBK also has head work too. I have everything left on my bladty except for these items that I already sold...

1.front fenders
2.seat
3.OEM carb
4.headlight
5.right side foot bracket & brake pedal

The rest is all there & in good usable condition, and don't forget I'm throwing in all my extra parts & goodies along with the vitos BBK & FLOTEK cylinder. Priced to move fast! I'll have pics available soon, it's dark outside right now so I will take them another day. And obviously this is PICK UP ONLY lol

I'm selling this because I bought a project car & I'm turning it into my daily driver, since I'm on a somewhat tight budget & I'm in desperate need of an OEM fuel tank for my car. I figured screw it, the blaster is taking up space & not doing me any good sitting around & I know someone here would put it to great use. It came with a fuel cell in the trunk but it's only 6 gallons & besides having to fuel up once a day lol it stinks like gas in my interior and also I have a young son so I don't want that in my trunk it just doesn't seem safe or practical to me