finally home....

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
I:Iwell as mos of u know im military and i was on a 6 mos deployment, well i got back yesterday and damn it feels good, we went down south to do drug interdiction and make an appearance as muscle to stop the movement of drugs.I:I

it was a good deployment we accomplished a lot stopped like 5 billion worth of drugs, estimated cost amount. we got to blow a couple of the boats up with our mk38 and 50 cals, m240's shot the sh*t out of them, might be able to post some pics if i cant find some on my drive at the ship.

also i will be leaving in august to move to Annapolis MD, got new orders for 3 yrs of shore duty where i wont be going on deployments and be able to make it to Busco beach on a regular basis with the new quad which is almost finished, ken is putting his final touches to the motor and it will be done, only a few more things to get it will be done. i will have a build thread for it from start to finish since its been so long since my first thread and a lot will be done day by day when the motor and the other parts arrive.

fill me on whats new with the world of blasterforum.

tell u what there is nothing better than blwoing sh*t up! def takes the edge off of staying aewake for 46 hrs straight looking for drugs on a sh*tty fishing vessel, lol then get to sink it. carnz- thats awesome man we will have to meet up.

welcome back bro, keep us posted on your blasty progress and the move over here to the east coast !

we went down south to do drug interdiction and make an appearance as muscle to stop the movement of drugs.I:I

it was a good deployment we accomplished a lot stopped like 5 billion worth of drugs, estimated cost amount. we got to blow a couple of the boats up with our mk38 and 50 cals, m240's shot the sh*t out of them, might be able to post some pics if i cant find some on my drive at the ship.

fill me on whats new with the world of blasterforum.

Thanks........DICK!

LOL j/k i think :D

ill tell u what i didnt want to do it either, lol talk about some nasty ways of living man, they would be out there with 6 other guys with 2 racks on the boat, no toilet or shower....not my type of fishing trip.