finallly....the build

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey specialized, there is pics of the a arms on the seat of the bike, lol and i will get some on the bike when i get to the assembly part of it, and i will be running standard travel works piggyback-600 bones for them bastards....wife bout had a heart attack herself, lol

so i did some work on the bike today after my workout, painted some parts, only the first coat and the gold wasnt really the gold i was looking for but turned out pretty good

what do u guys think

the rods are black with and i threw a light spay of gold on em. dont think u can really see it. the frame will be pc'd black with metallic flake.

Attachments

• quad 006.jpg
    quad 006.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 141
  • quad 007.jpg
    quad 007.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 107
  • quad 008.jpg
    quad 008.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 112
  • quad 009.jpg
    quad 009.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 119
  • quad 010.jpg
    quad 010.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 150
yeah it is, but i know it will be unique and not like other bikes,i was looking for more a yellowish gold but it seems like once i coat a few more on them and clear coat it it is going to be nice, the swingarm will be gold and the axle will be black, hubs gold.

i will probabl start mock up/assy this weekend, i get the other bike so i might even take out for a ride if i can get it together in time

its project black and gold, the a arms are gold tie rods black, shocks red white and black, hubs black, still undecided on some colors but its going to be nasty when its done, should be together by this weekend.

frame is going to be gloss black with metal flakes

so here is the frame sand blasted and now it is at the pc'ers getting done, it will be a pc called blue explosion, looks sick, its black with a blue EXPLOSION!! lol

hopefully get it back next week sometime....

Last edited:
I look forwards to seeing the PC job when it gets done, but I hope you're not PC'ing the frame in the pic...that's not a Blaster frame! :eek:

Haha, that explains it! I could just see somebody trying to fit a-arms to a dirtbike frame...wait, now WHERE did you say these mount up again? lol

well ordwered a sh*t ton of parts. thanks 442! so i am now running maier yfz white carbon fiber body work, cpi bb pipe, ported vitos 240(thanks to ken) with +3 stroker, 35mm carb, durablue plus 4 axle, tm design front and rear chain guides with 2 tnm design high impact rollers, lonestar polished billet aluminum brake hub with wave rotor, polished 40 tooth sprocket on blue sprocket hub, norman 420 spindles, hydro rear brakes, 35mm anodized black jj and a roundhouse carrier, beadlock rims with maxxis razrs on them. all i can think of at the moment, picking up more stuff from 442 since my other deal fell through....

the frame is a blue explosion, metallic black with blue explosion in the black, its sick!! will pick it up next week hopefully. and when i get back from underway all my parts will be here next week

Last edited:
well the only thing im really mad about is i already painted the a arms gold because the original was black frame with blue explosion, black plastics, gold a arms and so on, but it happens...also will be picking up a la sleeve bbk when they are in stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.