Few Jumps on the Blasters

MrThrust

Nov 18, 2009
Greenock Scotland
www.donnies.co.uk
This was a few weeks ago.

When myself and Marty W, visited Clydebank(just outside Glasgow) woodlands.
It was a fantastic day out, Thanks to Dougall for the invite...

1666-clydebank-quadding-3x-blasters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
haha thats crazy man cant beleve how you guy's transported the blasty's good one!

I bet it is better than putting one on the roof of the car

looks like a real sick place to ride..
Its def, one of the best places ive been to in a while..

I just cant wait for my holiday over xmas, get the quad from the lockup
get it stripped, cleaned, sprayed, and re-build, ready for Jan..

Exactly one year after starting on the quads..
Been a most exciting year,

nice!!! thanks for the vids man, shows the spirit of riding!

Once January comes, with the Snow here, its going to be wild...
last year when I started to ride the quads, we kind of just missed out on the snow, but on one occasion (three days after this day out) we were up over the hills and got caught in a blizzard, were the carb on a ram100 just froze, ended up huddling round while it got whipped off and cleared,

This year we have 3 blasters, plus a few others that run about on them,
the videos will be sick, I'm up for a few superman, or can can jumps this year... :)

nice!!! thanks for the vids man, shows the spirit of riding!

Once January comes, with the Snow here, its going to be wild...
last year when I started to ride the quads, we kind of just missed out on the snow, but on one occasion (three days after this day out) we were up over the hills and got caught in a blizzard, were the carb on a ram100 just froze, ended up huddling round while it got whipped off and cleared,

This year we have 3 blasters, plus a few others that run about on them,
the videos will be sick, I'm up for a few superman, or can can jumps this year... :)

Was def, a great day.. although getting to clydebank from Were i live was sketchy as hell..

using the flat trailer that day and my brothers focus, we strapped the 2 blaster up-right and drove along the motorway to Clydebank with these 2 top heavy on the trailer

4477500437a11756100288l.jpg

that is hilarious lol ive never seen that before. nice job not losing them down the road. props to ya

that is hilarious lol ive never seen that before. nice job not losing them down the road. props to ya

man that sh*t was fu*ked, but well worth the day out...
All i could think off was the carnage it would cause if it tipped over...
On a good few occasions it did, especially crossing the Erskine bridge with high winds :p