Favorite Shows

Favorite shows

The Amazing Race
NITRO CIRCUS
Americas Best Dance Crew
MAURY...haha baby mama drama
House
Operation Repo

Family Guy, South Park, Nfl Live, Nfl Countdown, Mike & Mike in the morning, First Take, College Gameday, Sportscenter, EspnNews and anything else that ESPN produces even that logging crap and that redneck ass lawnmower racing lol and for some reason i get in trouble for watching so much so i have to watch gay ass shows about chics that wear guys clothes getting makeovers bleeeecchh!!!!

yeah i have seen most, but i was in italy for 3 yrs, so i got to catch up, i have been watching the newer ones, this season was so damn shortwtf is up with that?

i was minimal tv but..
my dvr is set up to record these...

Nitro circus
Fantasy factory
lucas oil on the edge ( lugg nutz FTW!)
AND sponge bob.. laugh it up!! when you have a two year old you to my firneds will bew watching it and like it( your child wil force you to like it)

back when i watched more tv it was..
all the CSI's miami was my fav though

I am a TV whore ready?
Jim Rome
Around the horn
Sports center
giants baseball
nitro circus
fantasy factory
rob and big
runs house
life of ryan
the hills
laguna beach
first 48
gangland
COPS!!!!!!!!!!
Jail
World Series of Poker
High Stakes Poker
Man vs Wild
Dog the Bounty hunter
Real world
Real world challenges

I know there is a bunch more but I cant think of them all rite now. I watch so much TV. My Tivo is always recording!

And I could care less if some of the shows are girlie...they are entertaining!

How can you guys tolerate watching TV anymore ??? let alone the BS commercials!!!

I say this cuz i havent had TV in my house for 3 yrs.....and I'm doing just fine.............sorta

I hardly ever watch live tv anymore. I tivo it and watch it later...when i feel like it. If I am watching sports i will pause it for about an hour and then watch it and skip all the crap, commercials and half time show. Its way better!

And gangland is a sick ass show.... I have learned a lot for my job on that show.

I am a TV whore ready?
Jim Rome
Around the horn
Sports center
giants baseball
nitro circus
fantasy factory
rob and big
runs house
life of ryan
the hills
laguna beach
first 48
gangland
COPS!!!!!!!!!!
Jail
World Series of Poker
High Stakes Poker
Man vs Wild
Dog the Bounty hunter
Real world
Real world challenges

I know there is a bunch more but I cant think of them all rite now. I watch so much TV. My Tivo is always recording!

And I could care less if some of the shows are girlie...they are entertaining!

LMAO!!!! =))=))=))=)) COPS!! Thats sick man lol almost as sick as watching Jim Rome