faster

I would say they're pretty close. The ltr may be a bit faster because it's built for racing, but I would guess stock, they run pretty close.

track racing the ltr will win but drag they would be close.........the yfz has alot of topend and i dont think the ltr has as much topend just more bottom end

well the R from what they say is pretty nasty on the track but i dont think they did a comparison on them yet?

youre all worng!!!!! reg yfz is faster in a drag race..see it all the time at silver lake. on an mx track they are close....now the yfz450r is better and faster all the way around...quad magazine and dirt wheels did comparisons, out of LTR450, can-am 450, yfz450R, and KTM450sx....the yfz450r won. tehy said the KTM is actually a better perfoming quad, but for the price you might as well save 4k and buy the yfz. for 4k you can easily mod it to be as good if not better than the ktm

oh almost forgot, quad magazine did a lot of their testing with a cherry bomb on the LTR450 to even make it competitve againt the yfz and ktm.