farm animals?

damn, that makes for some early mornings ?????

an ex and i had horses before, 8 of them at one point, i miss riding them, not her, hahaa

My best friend's parents run a far and there a 5 min quad ride away and we rode quads with my other friend who has a blaster and a raptor 66 his dad lets him borrow sometimes.
Yea he has a few cows lots of birds fesants a pecock a few geese a couple quails a trio of turkeys, chickens a coupple of dogs a sh*t load of cats like a bakers dozed of them a raindeer a deer a pair of hog a couple dozen rabbits horses ponys. about anything you can think of.

I grew up on a farm but I don't have any farm animals now.
Previous ones include pigs, chickens, horses, rabbits, and buffalo.
Yep I said buffalo we had at least 10 at one time.

oh i forgot to add we have 3 pigs too, @ awk my mornings arent too early because i take care of most of the chores at night while my parents/ sisters do them in the morning

my whole familys basically farms, 4 of my uncles each have their own, i work on 2 of em, one pretty much everyday, hes also got his own trucking buisness so when theres not much goin on at the farm its washin or fixin or doin anything else at the shop, that farm only has about 28 beef heffers right now, were slowly downsizing, and the other one i work at im starting to milk at, 7 AM and 5 PM on the days i have time, 258 milk cows, and the total acreage that we farm is about 3200 between just those 2 farms

me and my dad own 15 horses at the moment, also have a few pregnant mares so we'll have a few foals before long. one of them had a foal about a week and a half ago and it died as soon as it made it out, poor thing :(

My flippin house seems like a pet farm. 2 cats, a dog and some type of expensive lookin fish. But my grandfather and my uncles ran a 100 acre farm with 50 plus beef and a boat load of chickens. That was in my diaper days tho

I've got a gecko farm :D 36 Leopard Geckos and they keep coming! I breed them too. Have my own business. Got 3 incubators, 2 Shelving units that hold 15 enclosures for baby geckos, 14 Tanks, and I also have 4 snakes, a turtle, and a duck :D Oh, and a dog that eats rabbit sh*t and needs to get his stomach pumped right when I won a Keihin PWK 28mm carb on ebay for $71 shipped

BigBoyBlaster :D Oh, and a dog that eats rabbit sh*t and needs to get his stomach pumped right when I won a Keihin PWK 28mm carb on ebay for $71 shipped[/QUOTE]
thats cool that you have geckos dont worry about the dog he'll throw it up and eat it again that's what my labs used to do. hahahahahahaha

I've got a gecko farm :D 36 Leopard Geckos and they keep coming! I breed them too. Have my own business. Got 3 incubators, 2 Shelving units that hold 15 enclosures for baby geckos, 14 Tanks, and I also have 4 snakes, a turtle, and a duck :D Oh, and a dog that eats rabbit sh*t and needs to get his stomach pumped right when I won a Keihin PWK 28mm carb on ebay for $71 shipped

wow your dog must have a sensitive stomach our dogs have cast iron stomachs, they eat everything and anything, including sh*t from everyone one of our animals lol