FAIL pics

Those quads with big ass rims just pisses me off lol
Those lowered quads i think would be sweet in Europe where they have street legal quads

why can twe have effin streat leagal quads. i mean really they are the same as motorcyles except 4 wheels

Yeah they can ride on the street....... but.....They have no where else to ride..

Plus who would want to ride a quad on the highway? I imagine some douche bag running me over..... or some dumb bi*h who doesn't look when she merges.

images3.jpg

shipment-of-fail.jpg

trivia_fail.jpg

2043_fail_camera_Fail-s500x420-10287-580.jpg

80650836.jpg

fail-1.jpg

fail-gogreen-hummer-photo235.jpg

failboatri7.jpg

images.jpg

That girl should be hit if she actually thinks that an elephant is bigger than the moon. My god what a dumb ass. I feel bad for her. Its even worse that she had to narrow it down too.

That weather one is just funny. What are the chances of that happening haha. And how the hell would you get a car in your roof sticking out?? Its not like it did a reverse jump into the roof.

Yeah they can ride on the street....... but.....They have no where else to ride..

Plus who would want to ride a quad on the highway? I imagine some douche bag running me over..... or some dumb bi*h who doesn't look when she merges.

Whats the difference between a quad and a motorcycle on the highway besides the 4 wheels. If a douche bag is going to run someone over it'll happen weather its a quad or motorcycle