FACTORY 7 VS. TOOMEY

Here is the scoop on the F7 coming from the guy that sold over 250 of them.

1, do not go up on your pilot jet.
2, it is not necessary to move the needle unless your motor is modded out, and still might not be needed.
3, depending on where you're located, if the airbox lid is on or off, or drilled out, I can tell you the proper jetting almost spot on when you order it. Most likely it will be in the 250-275.

how will u know if its teh needle and not the main jet that needs to be ajusted?

sweet i got a 270 main jet and my F7 pipe still on its way i got the final bill yesterday but no pipe probs will come later as it has to be sent via a different post thing in the uk lol but when it comes i will get some pics and write a liltle review for all of you if you want lol

let my tell ya i got my f7 pipe for a long time when it was still called (projectblaster) and i just love it, i try like 5or 6 diff kind of pipe before having my f7, and now let me tell ya i i just love thats pipe!!! most power of tnem all left bend pipe and the sound is just incredible sounds like a piped yz125!!!

let my tell ya i got my f7 pipe for a long time when it was still called (projectblaster) and i just love it, i try like 5or 6 diff kind of pipe before having my f7, and now let me tell ya i i just love thats pipe!!! most power of tnem all left bend pipe and the sound is just incredible sounds like a piped yz125!!!

what other pipes have you used?

nop, but i try lrd on my shee,and did not like it , they have great power but they are adjustable and the part where you adjust-it allways dripp exaust sh*t,and after a whikle its almost impossible to move it again everything get stuck,so i figure it will be the same for the blaster i dont know,and usually they are verry expensive,i will stick with my f7 or ct racing or fat bastard from vito !!!!

I have the adjustable LRD on a different blaster (not in my sig) and it has leaked off an on over the last 14 years but not bad, sometimes not at all. Ive redone the seal a # of times too adjust the pipe to a different powerband, let me tell you a pipe that is adjustable is awsome (not easy nor fast) to get that perfect tune to the way you want it. It just takes a long time and alot of work with a ton of trial and error.

nop, but i try lrd on my shee,and did not like it , they have great power but they are adjustable!!!!

Yea, the LRD is not really known to be the pipe for the banshee. Its for the BLASTER all the way. Ive heard they kick arse on 250r's also but dont have exp. with them on 250r's

my lrd which si non adjustible used leak near the bottom of the silencer but its probably becuz of when it fell off in the air bolt came loose