F7 VS LDR

the F7 is cheaper, gives more power across a wider range, can have different silencer colours, looks brill and sounds brill but they are very close and i have only had my pipe for a week so don't know all of the facts but i am very pleased with it but its your choice

We've had them both and had the choice on which ones to sell with our name attached. Given the better performance and less leakage the decision was simple, F7. LRD was a much better pipe when it was adjustable. Since their decision to make a solid pipe, they ruined it for performance.

I'm sure that there are many that will disagree and that's ok. But, with all the pipes that we tested and we tested many, the F7 out performed all of them.

ok i like LRD best, they looks really sweet and sound sweet, they have also gave more accelration and hp to my blaster. f7 are great pipes but they are not for me. my friend has a f7 and he has had problems, the first time he got it it was wrong with the mounts, the second time it was scratched, until finally he got a built correctly one. i have heard his blaster run it sounds pretty good but not as good as mine. if u have the extra money go for LRD

only disadvantage to LRD is the kick starter can hit the pipe and cause a chip but that can be fixed by taking off the nut and moving it a couple notches up.

ok i like LRD best, they looks really sweet and sound sweet, they have also gave more accelration and hp to my blaster. f7 are great pipes but they are not for me. my friend has a f7 and he has had problems, the first time he got it it was wrong with the mounts, the second time it was scratched, until finally he got a built correctly one. i have heard his blaster run it sounds pretty good but not as good as mine. if u have the extra money go for LRD

only disadvantage to LRD is the kick starter can hit the pipe and cause a chip but that can be fixed by taking off the nut and moving it a couple notches up.

I really don't know where you are getting your story from, but as long as we have been selling these pipes we have never had to replace one for a mount that was wrong or had any scratches. Furthermore, we have NEVER had a customer wanting or needing to return his pipe for any reason.

So, until you have tested as many pipes as I have, I would ask you to please keep your comments to yourself and refrain from the defamation of our products. Have you purchased one for yourself? If we had seen that the LRD pipe outperform the F7 then we would have had one designed for us to sell.

Thanks.

i'm not gonna argue with ya alright,he might have got the f7 from a different site or ebay but i'm not sure