Extra motor and other parts make offer need them gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

Feb 17, 2016
I have a extra motor I bought and the leg guards from a blaster I sold mine so I don't need these any longer. Motor seems to be in good shape but I never had it running I bought it for extra parts. It has a trenga 240 head and that's about all I know. Also bolts for covers are gone. Leg guards also have no bolts for mounting on quad.
2016-08-31 18.24.06.jpg
2016-08-31 18.23.34.jpg
2016-08-31 18.23.17.jpg

message sent to continue our conversation from a few months back on that cylinder/head

Reactions: MikeB
Head and cylinder spoken for. If you are intrested in anything else let me know

Reactions: Awk08
Is the carb setup for tots delete. I bought one off internet. Same manufacturer name. But now I'm being told it will not work. Nore will the cable I bought. Just want the damn thing to run.

Is the carb setup for tots delete. I bought one off internet. Same manufacturer name. But now I'm being told it will not work. Nore will the cable I bought. Just want the damn thing to run.
no carb just motor with no head or cylinder or piston

Top end is sold. And apparently there is some kind of spacer and it has some kind of stroker crank or something but I'm lost on that and don't know how to identify it

Top end is sold. And apparently there is some kind of spacer and it has some kind of stroker crank or something but I'm lost on that and don't know how to identify it

I'll get that spacer measured when it comes and that should determine what crank is in it
from the pics, It's not a vito's +3, as I see no blue stuffer blocks.

could be a hot rods +4mm ?
imagejpeg_0_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.