Extended Swingarm.... Think twice

Go figure! Your powder coater is slow! Your buddy built my swing arm and it failed! What next!? I must be having a run of bad luck with you!

November? Send him flowers! Hes dead!

no he is ok still, just very busy with his family and a very sick mother. how about if it is not done by weeks end. i go get it and ship it to you without powder? or bare if he has it blasted and i will let him keep my $60!!!

You can do what ever you feel is right. I asked for nothing more, then what I paid for. And I feel I gave you plenty of time to make it right! Even if I consider all your reasons why its not done.

You can do what ever you feel is right. I asked for nothing more, then what I paid for. And I feel I gave you plenty of time to make it right! Even if I consider all your reasons why its not done.

well yeah i think its the right thing to do... when i never got a call from you or an email after the last time we had emailed eachother i took it as you were in hurry. i emailed saying it was going to get PC'd, of course at no charge to you. and it would be shipped right after. the guy finding out his mother is very ill is the real holdup. i wont go into details about his family, but it is not good. :(

Tater will make it right. He is a good guy and i have had nothing but good work from him in the past.

Agree 100%. Ive done many transactions with Matt including a carb, wheels and tires clutch covers, seat, struts, and a stock swingarm that that he extended for me (by the way that is still holding strong), and not one problem what so ever. I had also sent him money for a coil one time, and then a few weeks later i found one that i could get to me faster and he sent my money back right away. Ive met Matt in person multiple times, he is a great guy and it would be hard for me to believe that he would intentionally rip anyone off.

i got my swingarmshop used havent had any problems with it hopefully ir dosent end up like ur swinger or freeks if it does woooooohoooo roundhouse or just another swingarmshop