extended a arms.

ken84

Jun 7, 2011
anyone know where to get nice extended A-arms? id rather get used ones. +3 +1 would be nice. hell id even trade my mint eclipse amp for a set. best amp i ever had too but for some extended A arms that amp would go :)8-|

search on ebay for asr +3+1's. or any extended arms that are used. thats the only way you will find some for cheap. just dont get in a huge hurry and you will find some for cheap

Reactions: ken84
sicivicdude is still on this forum... LOL

I don't know about "cheap" 1995blaster. Nothing made out of chromoly is "cheap"... but it is strong!

I am ordering a powdercoating gun next week, I should have the parts for my Tig welder today or tomorrow. When those two things fall into place I should be able to turn out suspension pieces on par with the "other" brands but they'll be made out in my shop by a blasty brother!

Cole454 has a set in the works right now (the tubing is already at the house) and I'll be taking bunches of pictures and adding them to the build log and the for sale thread (even though the for sale thread got all garbled up). His will be +3 +1 LT a-arms for YFZ450 shocks. Should be a potent suspension setup when it's all done.

The price for my a-arms is $375 plus shipping. That includes all new replacable ball joints and new tie rods. The only thing you have to remove from your stock suspension is the pivot tube bushings, tubes and caps. They are installed on these arms and then these arms installed on the quad. You do reuse your tie rod ends but the kit includes replacement tie rods (made out of 5/8" 4130 chromoly)

sicivicdude is still on this forum... LOL

I don't know about "cheap" 1995blaster. Nothing made out of chromoly is "cheap"... but it is strong!

I am ordering a powdercoating gun next week, I should have the parts for my Tig welder today or tomorrow. When those two things fall into place I should be able to turn out suspension pieces on par with the "other" brands but they'll be made out in my shop by a blasty brother!

Cole454 has a set in the works right now (the tubing is already at the house) and I'll be taking bunches of pictures and adding them to the build log and the for sale thread (even though the for sale thread got all garbled up). His will be +3 +1 LT a-arms for YFZ450 shocks. Should be a potent suspension setup when it's all done.

The price for my a-arms is $375 plus shipping. That includes all new replacable ball joints and new tie rods. The only thing you have to remove from your stock suspension is the pivot tube bushings, tubes and caps. They are installed on these arms and then these arms installed on the quad. You do reuse your tie rod ends but the kit includes replacement tie rods (made out of 5/8" 4130 chromoly)

not the parts/quality but the overall price.