Exhaust time

Racer X

Jan 10, 2009
Virginia
Time to get a new one put on and after everyone's wonderful input on the FMF =)) i decided to get rid of it. So now my question is what should i go with? doing mostly trail riding and its had some mods done (more to come definitely I:I)

2 Toomey so far? anyone else? was looking at the Lrd and the Trenga but not sure still of what to go with. will Toomey win? lol

shearer has forgotten more than Toomey knows dont go by the advertising and most people buy 1 pipe and its the best, you threw your FMF pipe away but when you bought it man was it the best, they are junk and if you had 10 pipes to try you would then know

actually didnt throw it away. selling it to a guy on the forum. still new in the box but yea when i got it i thought i had the sh*t. until listening to everyone say it was sh*t for bikes that had mods or that you planned on modding.

iv owned 3 different pipes an FMF ,Bills with graydon silencer, and now my toomeys, FMF is all hype everybody buys them because its a big company and is know. go for the Toomeys or Trinitys

i can honestly say that ive had an fmf, on my first blaster, and then switched to an lrd, and then on my one i just sold i had a toomey on that.

if your going to go crazy with performance like a 32 mm carb, stroker, 240 kit, ect get a dyno port, or a trinity pipe, or an lrd.

if your just going to get little stuff, 28mm carb, reeds, gearing, get a toomey! i had my toomey and loved it.

DG (dont get) is what was on there and ive heard alot more negative then positive about them and Fmf. got a friend who's going to look and tell me for sure but i think my quad is bored .40 over with a Wiseco piston. sure there's more ill post as soon as i know. but just going with the 40 over should i still go Toomey everyone? no factory 7 representin? nothing for dynoport or lrd either?