exhaust & pipe

you might as well buy it from lrd, because they evan give you jetting with it last time i checked

I got a LRD, and and I smoke my cousins in the top end like a lot... one has a pro circut and one has a fmf

Im just saying lol... for the extra hundred on ebay... its kinda worth it, Im not gonna lie i think they get a little more on the low end, but it doesnt take long to catch back up.

hey i like my FMF.......hey you dont have a clue do you? Listen closely boy...."FMF for a blaster is POOP" Case closed

I do have a clue. When did I say anything about FMF being the best or LRD Toomey or Factory 7 is horrible. I said FMF gives good gains for 1/2 the price of the others. Thanks dumb ass.

It all depends on what mods your are going to do ,If staying stock toomey.If you plan on a porting the stock cylinder lrd.240 big bore POWER PROS or Factory 7.I:I

Why port for lrd, and big bore for power pros, and factory 7, I feel like the 3 of those pipes would do all the same things.

ya way ta be a fukin dick

people just like to bash other peoples sh*t. I think i have a good point w/ the FMF pipe compared to all the others. If I had the money I would deffently ugrade to factory 7 or toomey but I dont so ill stick with my FMF for okay gains. not the best but ok. just like i said before.

let me get my 2 cents in...... i have a fmf on both tecate-4 and blaster and the stock pipe on the tecate makes more hp then the fmf by far!!! like 4rwhp! fmf just gives it a little more top end. the blaster f*cking hate the fmf i could put a 4poke pipe on it and it would do better! the worst 400$ ive spent on each, not to piss you fmf guys of but imo they suck id rather run no pipe then run an fmf i no i cant but god i hate those pipes! get the lrd power pros or f7 or any right hand side pipe for the fact of it! it keeps the engine cooler and gives it a better look and my power

dang... pretty harsh words... have you jetted your bike right? it all has to do with elevation and the avg. climate. n all dat gud sht. 4real never tried them but... i believe FMF must be a good pipe cuz the FATTY is the most popular pipe in the market for blasters. i know u might not like them and claim they 4 shts but HEY.... u got well over a million people wit these pipes on their quad... so MUST NOT be dat bad... but performance is not all in the pipe it must be in the motor the gearing and other things like THE RIDER. i've seen blasters get smoked by KX60s YES FOLKS KX60s because the rider was better than the other and both been riding since 10!

ok im pretty sure that everyone has theri own opinions but like i have posted before. FMF is a good company and they must have a good marketable product. A company doing well done not sell hundreds of thousands of pipes, gear, and acsessories a year. Further more, who is one of the top sponsors at not only major but even small motorcycle, mx, freestyle, or other events going on. You see FMF everywhere you go.

I dont see "Toomy" badges on lifted Fords all across america, but I do see FMF.

At my local bike shop i would say 9 out of the 10 used bikes and ATVs there have FMF pipes, silencers, and gear on them. Go look at parts catalots. FMF=10 pages total. Other Brands= 1 page each.

There is no question that FMF is a good product. I know there are better. LRD, Factory 7, Dyno Port. They all make great products. However FMF would not have got where they are today with out making a good product. People dont buy stuff just because. When it come to bikes, and atvs people do research. FMF does tons of reseach on each product that they market.

you can like what you want and have your opinion on what product is best, but for the love of god. stop bashing people that have something you dont like. There are 2 sides to every story. I dont bash people that have a Dyno Port because I have an FMF. that does nothing. this forum is for get and give information, make friends and get out problems with out Blasters figures out. Its not to bash eachother for what we have all worked hard for. I dont know of a single memeber on this forum that have just had a perfect blaster given to them. They have all worked hard to get and design their own perfect blaster to them. just because you dont like what they have done doesnt mean say something about it.

not all people can just go out and buy a brand new Dyno Port pipe for $500.00, but they can afford $150.00 for a used FMF.

can we please all just leave the FMF V.S EVERY OTHER BRAND arguments off of this forum. Take them to e2s. it doesnt get anything done and it doesnt help anyone.

Thank You.

jetting is spot on, im a desent rider, and im not to mad about the blasters fmf but the tecates god domn! the pipe went in and didnt come out, when i started my rebuild i was going to take the pipe off first but no so i took all the plastic off, then teh radiater, then the rear shock the the engine, the pipe was the last thin on the frame every thing was off and i mean every thing!, well i got a friend named dewalt and his buddy electrictiy along with the metal tooth they got it right the f**k out, so im getting a way better pipe now, oh also it cracked in 3 spots and had a hole in the expanstion chamber and no it was not crack after i cut it it was before and had a hole in it b4 also so f fmf for quality and performace