Everybody stop complaining and fighting!

CC&Fabb

Jun 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Listen dear members of BF.com, can we please stop the fighting and bickering between the members.

I do not understand why people get so uptight, because people like different stuff. If you like one brand or thing for whatever reason please by all means go with that product. If you like one builder please by all means go with that builder. I am tired of moderating post after post of "product bashing" or "builder bashing"

For you people who want to go with Flotec to build your engine because you heard they have the best price and best product then please go with them. If you like Wildcard go with him, same with Kennedy. I am tired of people bashing everybody else because their stuff has to be "the best"

Great, Kennedy pushes the Searer pipe 1, because he has a line on them and 2, he did the research on the pipe and belives the pipe puts out the best power for certian engines. Let me give you guys a news flash, I have had my engine built by two different builders and guess what, each of them pushed their products. That is how the business world works. Wildcard is not going to market something that he does not sell but Flotek does. THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! If you go into Macy's they sure are not going to market something that JC Penny's sells and neither are any of the builders on this site.

For pipes and builders make your own decission. Ask around and see what other people got for the money and how they like it. If they like then they like it., if they dont then they dont. There is no need to argue like teenage girls about it in every thread.

Thank you for your time

Reactions: bobdryerr
I stay away from Drama as much as possible I have enough in my house I dont need it on my fun time :D Lol Everyone is entitled to there opinion and most are asking for them on here but some of the comments are uncalled for but then again some people cant take jokes like others can. I know I can :D Just dont call me late for dinner :D

Listen dear members of BF.com, can we please stop the fighting and bickering between the members.

I do not understand why people get so uptight, because people like different stuff. If you like one brand or thing for whatever reason please by all means go with that product. If you like one builder please by all means go with that builder. I am tired of moderating post after post of "product bashing" or "builder bashing"

For you people who want to go with Flotec to build your engine because you heard they have the best price and best product then please go with them. If you like Wildcard go with him, same with Kennedy. I am tired of people bashing everybody else because their stuff has to be "the best"

Great, Kennedy pushes the Searer pipe 1, because he has a line on them and 2, he did the research on the pipe and belives the pipe puts out the best power for certian engines. Let me give you guys a news flash, I have had my engine built by two different builders and guess what, each of them pushed their products. That is how the business world works. Wildcard is not going to market something that he does not sell but Flotek does. THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!! If you go into Macy's they sure are not going to market something that JC Penny's sells and neither are any of the builders on this site.

For pipes and builders make your own decission. Ask around and see what other people got for the money and how they like it. If they like then they like it., if they dont then they dont. There is no need to argue like teenage girls about it in every thread.

Thank you for your time

X3.... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow YB you go right for the nuts???? That hurts just thinking about it.....

All you have to do is ask...... HAHAHAHAHA

we are all here for the same reason......eat, sleep and breath blasters

(thinking to myself)......thank god theres not a lot of female members on this site.....id shoot myself lol

Although I'm still a newb here, I can honestly say that the complaining and fighting is pretty minimal as compared to some other sites; that's why I joined. There are a lot of strong opinions, but that's as it should be.
I say good job on all fronts.