Ever pretended to sell your Blaster???

mjgnslngr

Dec 11, 2011
Vermont
www.facebook.com
so, i put my blaster on CL to see if id get any offers. just trying to see what the market is like for them in my neck of the woods. anyone else ever done this??? and what were your offers like???

hehe, i have done that with everything i own lol. never know if someone wants it's bad enough you may get the offer of a lifetime.

i put this blaster on there for 2800 and got offers for around 2300 a few people callin me restricted and leaving stupid voicemails and junk like that so who knows what u will get its all fun thoughI:I

but i will hang on to this one for a while haha

attachment.php

So your one of them CL tards that members on here start threads about complaining about someone asking a stupid price for a Blaster?

i will admit i did it once i wont lie it was on there for 4 hrs i got way to many calls hasnt been on since and it was only because there was another one on there for 3000

yeah pretty much. u put even one decent lookin blaster on there and you get all the hate calls. even though u know its coming.

but we all know the blaster i stuck on there is only about a $1200 blaster

if i post something of mine with w/e the price, i don't give a sh*t who it pisses off. the emails and phones calls are pointless imo.

i don't care how far out of your ass you pull a price, it's your freedom lol

So your one of them CL tards that members on here start threads about complaining about someone asking a stupid price for a Blaster?
i never complain about what people ask for their stuff, unless its criminal! it either is a good deal or not. you all have seen pics of my blaster, would U pay 2800 for it, knowing first hand whats invested? if i did get 2800 for it, i would be making about 300 dollars of the sale. the rest is whats into it. you guys Know how much parts go for and what time and effort you have into you quads. does anyone think the price is retarded? (i scold my son for using that word,lol)

Last edited:
i never complain about what people ask for their stuff. it either is a good deal or not. you all have seen pics of my blaster, would U pay 2800 for it, knowing first hand whats invested? if i did get 2800 for it, i would be making about 300 dollars of the sale. the rest is whats into it. you guys Know how much parts go for and what time and effort you have into you quads. does anyone think the price is retarded? (i scold my son for using that word,lol)

all the more reason why a part out is the best way to go.

...but yeah we all know what effort and money can be spent on these turds lol

if i was going to sell it, parted out is how it would go. like i said, i just wanted to check local interest and see what happens. so far, not one single hit. so, that shows you where the economy is at!

yeah the economy sucks this year for sellin whole quads. parting them out makes you more money on some occasions. but it always hurts to split up a nice machine

i never complain about what people ask for their stuff. it either is a good deal or not. you all have seen pics of my blaster, would U pay 2800 for it, knowing first hand whats invested? if i did get 2800 for it, i would be making about 300 dollars of the sale. the rest is whats into it. you guys Know how much parts go for and what time and effort you have into you quads. does anyone think the price is retarded? (i scold my son for using that word,lol)

It doesn't bother me but I have seen a couple threads started bitching about someone ask what they think is to high of a price. I just read the add and go on to the next one.

It doesn't bother me but I have seen a couple threads started bitching about someone ask what they think is to high of a price. I just read the add and go on to the next one.

yeah, me too. im sitting in the passenger seat on 91 bored, so i was looking thru CL and ive seen some prices that are awfully high, i thought maybe its the right market right now to sell and start another Blaster. its been 6 hrs and still not one hit. thats ok, just means i got more work to do! lol!!!

theres no CL in canada (at least i dont think there is) we use Kijiji alot. People are selling them for like 1500 to 2500 and altho that sounds fair for alot of blastys from this site, i dont think thats a good price for a stock bike. stock needing nothing and in rough to fair shape im thinking anything from 800 to 1200 anything in MINT shape and needing nothen would be 1500 to 2000 and it would have to shock me. its hard to make money off something you made personal to yourself.

I put my 400ex on CL and got swapped with offers but I like to trade and listed it as sale or trade. I wasn't really wanting rid of it but I priced it at double what I had in it so either way I was covered. That's what got me interested in Blasters. I was offered a KTM 450EXC and a Blaster for it, until then I had never gave a Blaster a 2nd look. I didn't take that trade and ended up selling the 400ex (selling mostly, I took a gun in on the trade) and went to buy my first Blaster within a hour of the 400ex buyer leaving. The 400ex was a really nice quad but I'd rather ride my Blaster 10 to 1 over the 400ex. After all was said and done I ended up with both my Blasters out of the sale of the 400ex and with less than $500 of my money in the pair.