Entire blaster part out !!!!!

hey i need the guard that goes under the rear sprocket. my brothers blaster is missing this piece and if he was to go over a rock his sprocket is exposed, not sure what that piece is called. how much if you have one thanks dave

is there a clear title for the frame? and nothings bent or whatever? shipping would be terible to canada so i dont even think i should bother.

Still have ignition, cdi, wiring harness, gas tank, seat, right lower and both left A-Arms, handlebars w/ new grips and pad, axle, hubs, carrier, swingarm, footpegs, thumb throttle, steering stem, shocks, shockwears, red anodized shifter, dual stage reeds w/ cage, tie rods w/ good ends and front bumper black w/ rhino lined front bar.

Still have gas tank, seat, right lower and both left A-Arms, handlebars w/ new grips and pad, axle, hubs, carrier, swingarm, footpegs, steering stem, stock shocks, red shockwears, red anodized shifter, dual stage reeds w/ cage, tie rods w/ good ends and front bumper black w/ rhino lined front bar.