Engine cases, Holeshots, axel, plastics etc.

ikilledcasey

Feb 26, 2014
Ft lauderdale, fl
I've got a few random pieces and parts for sale...

1. Set of 18 x 10-8 ITP hole shots still in very good condition along with the chrome ITP rims, only thing is is that one of the rims has a leak on one of the beads. Could be straightened out just i don't care because i went with another setup.

2. Set of Heel guards off a yfz 450 i believe, still in perfect condition, modifications were done by fast6hand to bolt right up to the blaster

3. Set of mounting bolts

4. Stock silencer no dents or holes, just previous owner sprayed it green

5. left side foot peg and plate

6. blaster Axel, i bought another one because i messed the threads up on mine trying to get the hub off but i just re threaded it so i bought this one for no reason.

7. Gas tank with petcock

8. Gas tank cover, and rear plastics, previous owner also sprayed these green, But with a little sanding they could easily be blue again

9. Also have a set of cases, stator side case had a crack between the crank and the balancer, Been told that it can easily be fixed but i don't need it - will post pics below
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG

IMG_3597.jpg
IMG_3599.JPG

IMG_3591.JPG

Still have the heel guards as well..

And shipping on the wheels and tires will probably be around 40 bucks id say just to be on the safe side could be less but I'm going by their weight.