Dumb cop tried to give me a ticket today

reitenger

Sep 18, 2009
I recently moved into an extremely small town that has been a pain in my ass since we got here. The neighbors are rude as hell to us and will stop out front to stare at us if we are out front. We have had people come up here in the dark so we threw the rest of our toys into a storage facility. Good news is that our offer on some acreage has been accepted.

Since I got my blaster, it has been sitting under the carport next to the house where you can halfway see it from the road. This afternoon I am out front with my truck sitting in front of the blaster working on the tailgate when a county cop pulls into the driveway.

Him - "Is that your fourwheeler"

me- "yep"

him- "I'm going to have to issue you some citations for riding on the road, doing donuts in the church parking lot and damage to people's front yards."

me- "How do you know it was me"

him- "We have several witnesses that have filled out statements"

me- "They are full of sh*t and my lawyer would love to see any BS you have to write me"

He was pretty pissed and asked for my ID at this point and started in about how I should shut my mouth or he would have my bike impounded. This whole conversation took place in front of the truck. I told him if he was so intent on writing me a ticket for all the crap he had in mind he should at least look at the bike in question. He looked like a dumbass when he walked around the back of the truck and the blaster is sitting there with no tires, swingarm or engine in it.

He told me that 5 different people up the road had sworn that it was me doing it and had described me down to what I was wearing. After he left this evening I had a lot of slow down traffic and after we went inside, somebody threw a rock and busted our dogs head open.

We rented this place from a church while we were trying to buy a place, and didn't realize at teh time that several meth dealers had tried to rent it before us because it sits right at a T in the road. Guess i'll have to sit outside tomorrow and clean a few of the guns... Just had to rant a little

I hate my neighbors. The field across the road from my house they think they own when it is clearly township property and they tried to get it no motorised vehicles allowed and stuff... can't wait 'til them old folks die. :X

LOL I know all about what you are going threw... neighbors can be assholes some times but found out really quick that stand up for your self and most of the time they will leave you alone.

i wouldnt have cared if they tried to give me a tick.
but that crap bout my dog, thats to far...sh*t would hit the fan if they messed with my dog...i love that guy...ha ha

i had asshoel nieghbors.. so when they decisded to move i did the best thing possilbe.. i bought thier house for way less than i was worth!!! haha

wow man that town sounds f*ckED. Get the f*ck out of there before someone gets hurt/your property gets damaged. sh*t sounds rediucless. What kind of people could do all that. Seems like the cops friends with one of the neighbours too.