duals on a blaster.. i know its an old topic but atill have questions

sandancer

Mar 14, 2011
Athens Tx
yes i know this is an old topic but i am wondering about running duals on my 95 blaster.. i was thinking if i got 2 90cc headpipes (one a right hand turn and the other a left hand turn) and mated them up if that would even work and would give me enough back pressure. any ideas? if so lemme know. thanks

you can try it, i just find packaging around the rear shock and airbox would be an issue, especially for the potential loss in performance

First question is why? Will it run? Yes. Will it run good? Probably not. It will run with a straight pipe or no pipe. Chain saws have nothing more than a spark screen in a can. Both pipes would have to be identical to even begine to pull it off. If you have never made a pipe or even tried to adapt one, guarenteed you will give up long before you are half way done. You only have 17hp to start with, why risk losing any?:eek:

well alrighty then.. i take it as abad idea. lol and do have alot of experiance in fabbing stuff up.. i make alot of custom stuff for my bike and my buddys bikes.

I'd love to see a blaster with duals on it.

I have NO idea how it would turn out but I know Larry's Shee is right, both pipes would have to be identical for the sonic waves to work right.

Snowmobiles and jet ski's have up to three cylinders running on one tuned pipe and work fine like that. If three cylinders can be fed into one pipe, one cylinder SHOULD be able to be fed into two pipes. The sound waves don't really know the difference between turns and splits. They move around turns and through smooth splits just like they're not there.