Drama thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that a lot of people are looking to grip and bash so here's your shot. Maybe you can get it out of your system and maybe have some piece on here.Bring it on bitches. I'm ready!Lol.

500 bills you wouldnt call me a biotch in person!!! LMAO

Why start such a tard thread, i have nothing against you and probably never will but this topic is lame as hell.:-/

Kgibson and now possibly dakota I guess, I missed it too

I don't even know what everyone's getting so upset about. I look at a lot of the threads, I just don't reply 'cause I don't know sh*t about Blasters. LOL. I haven't really seen anything that major...

This one's plainly labeled with something I know a little about. I'm quite the Drama Queen, myself. :D

What up dakota, you aren't really thinking bout leaving as well? Everybody needs to just calm down and stop letting forum posts leave em with a hurt butt. This is gettin like junior high facebook style ... people are always gonna have differing opinions, don't take that sh*t personal, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Bbbaahhaaahhaa. You think some jackasses are going to run me off this forum? Ive put my time in on here and the only way you will get me off of here is to ban me. I've put up with people bashing me my first couple of years on here.If you want to get at me,be ready for to get right back at you. I don't have a real beef with anyone on here but it seems a couple have one with me.

demon, just wade through the bullshit man. i'm sure no one has a vendetta against you. just keep on keepin' on...lifes a garden. dig it.

lolz

Bbbaahhaaahhaa. You think some jackasses are going to run me off this forum? Ive put my time in on here and the only way you will get me off of here is to ban me. I've put up with people bashing me my first couple of years on here.If you want to get at me,be ready for to get right back at you. I don't have a real beef with anyone on here but it seems a couple have one with me.

I agree,, your a good dude from my dealings with you. People like you need to stay here and dont sweat the haters. You know the more haters you have the better. FUK EM

Half the people on here who talk sh*t won't say sh*t in person because there PUSSY'S so let them be what they are say f*ckEM i know i have not been on here or posting lately i been busy getting ready for the drags in April but ill be on here a little more hopefully

500 bills you wouldnt call me a biotch in person!!! LMAO

Why start such a tard thread, i have nothing against you and probably never will but this topic is lame as hell.:-/

For $500, I would call Mike Tyson a biotch to his face. It would be worth it to get a set of +3 a arms.lol.

You guys biotch more than a commune full of women on the rag!!!!! Put your big boy panties on guys and set the underoos aside.

Guys, don't get all tore up cause of me and awk, I will publicly appoligize for causing this drama on the forum. Please guys let's call this enough and possibly the people that made this threads can just close them and call it done.

Guys, don't get all tore up cause of me and awk, I will publicly appoligize for causing this drama on the forum. Please guys let's call this enough and possibly the people that made this threads can just close them and call it done.

Proud of you son. Thread locked.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.