Don't Pump Gas on May 15, 2007

lbwd

Apr 1, 2007
Missouri
Let me start by saying this is an email you may have received already. Be an American and help out. There?s no easier task than to not fill up on May 15.
DON'T PUMP GAS ON MAY 15TH!!

In April of 1997, there was a "gas out" conducted nationwide in protest of gas prices. Gasoline prices dropped 30 cents a gallon overnight.

On May 15, 2007, all internet users are to not go to a gas station and pump gas in protest of high gas prices. Gas is now over $3.00 a gallon in most places.

There are 73,000,000+ American members currently on the internet network, and the average car takes about 30 to 50 dollars to fill up.

If all users did not go to the pump on the 15th, it would take $2,292,000,000.00 (that's almost 3 BILLION) out of the oil companies' pockets for just one day, so please do not go to the gas station on May 15th and lets try to put a dent in the Middle Eastern oil industry for at least one day.

If you agree (which I can't see why you wouldn't) resend this to your entire contact list. With it saying, ''Don't pump gas on May 15th".

I'LL BE PARTICIPATING AND HOPE ALL OF YOU SEE THE IMPORTANCE AND DO THE SAME. PUT A REMINDER ON YOUR CALENDAR!
The more participants, the better the outcome; I am sure we will not see every human on the internet do this, but those who read this will most likely try their best to jump in.

Yea. The f***s that wont let us take iraq's oil..... Democrats.... There peacful war people :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I know. We have two parties:

Republicans:
Conservative, responsible leaders who stand strong and know what America is about.

Democrats:
Odd, weak leadership with crazy ideas. These are the ones who lie and don't stand strong.

This is the "in most cases" scenario.

Yea, I know. We have two parties:

Republicans:
Conservative, responsible leaders who stand strong and know what America is about.

Democrats:
Odd, weak leadership with crazy ideas. These are the ones who lie and don't stand strong.

This is the "in most cases" scenario.

Thats pretty much hitting the nail on the head.

It would actually work a little if we most people didn't buy gas for a week, as the trucks go to the stations weekly. Just thought I'd post and see if ANYTHING at all happens. Prob. not because it's pathetic. But oh well.

so you don't drive the day, or people fill up the day before after.

The oil companies bank account will drop significantly in one day. It makes them realize what could happen if people just pretty much stopped buying gas all together. Might cause them to bounce a check ot 2 if they seperate there profits into different accounts.

Theres like a million women in america that drive v8 5.7 liter hemi rams for no reason. Im sure they contribute to the chaos.

It's so that they can burn sh*t and feel tough while totally wasting gasoline. Carbon runs are fine (and sometimes required), but seriously, your every day girls aren't giving loads of guys hay rides.

i dont see the point in buying trucks like that if you aint gonna use them right

Yea. The f***s that wont let us take iraq's oil..... Democrats.... There peacful war people :-/

Environmentalists (mostly if not all democrats) wont let us get oil in alaska either