Dont Order

underwaterboy82

Mar 14, 2009
Norfolk, Va
I recently order from BlasterZone.com, well I’m writing to let everyone know NOT to purchase anything from them. I ordered 2 sets of clutch & stator bolt kits on 5 Feb 2010. Well I have tried to contact the company via by phone and email. The emails’ come back demon failure. The calls every time I get voice mail and I have left a message, but yet not a call back. Just letting everyone know my experience.

Reactions: Drifz1
yeaaa thank you soo much i was actually gonna order from them like tonight thanks for the saved aggrivatedness i would hadd good luck though

if they dont come ......order them from snyder motorsports
google them and call, they will hook you up!!!!!

yea nothing, its almost two months now. like 50 emails and 100 calls and still nothing. paypal i dont think can do anything about it so i am writing it off well..still dont order from them

that place has been down the crapper for years now.. i was gonna order rear brake pads for my blaster when i had it 2 years ago called 10 times no one ever answered

That sucks. Glad you posted this 'cause I was planning to get the braided lines for my rear hydro from them. Think I'll just have my local hydrolic place to make'em for me.