does anybody flat track race on here

i wanna get into flat track racing but i dont really know of any races or tracks i can pratice at in my area. the guy who built my blaster raced it somewhere around here but i dont know were lol

Just out of curiosity, how did they react to the claws on the backs? I'm flat tracking here in ks on a different quad but i have the klaws on my blasty...honestly those things are way to aggressive imo for flat tracking? If someone brought those to the track there's no way they'd be allowed for run them. You NEED to get hoosiers on that quad especially with a 2 stroke. You'll be spinning more than you think because thats what 2 strokes do but as much as those klaws can grab, you'll kill the motor trying to slide like you need to be doing flat tracking. There are some other brands that wont kill your check book and are very comparable to hoosiers performance. If you get a vid anytime let us see!! Have fun, turn left and go fast!!!

and the klaws are about 1/2 weare on them and i could slide it around some times but they worked good in the tt but the other bikes i run aganst run knobbys