Do us all a favor......

giantvt104

Jan 6, 2012
deer park, ny
The search function is a very important part of the bf. but when you go to search for something especially issues your having and you find a thread from someone else that had the same problem. then you read up and at the end you find they never updated it explaining what the solution was???? Its pretty frustrating... so please do us all a favor and update before moving on I:I.

It happens pretty often, mostly from people who get their answers and leave forever

it really is messed up. I see that everybody on here is awesome and always willing to help with advice and tips. I do however see peoples frustratuion in answering the same question 50 times. If people just finished with a two second post maybe it would cut down some of the beat into the ground stuff...

Instead of constantly answering the same questions, just send links to like questions from other threads. But I agree, I hate threads that hang. I try to answer off my threads...there might be one hanging...not sure.

My problem is it would take loner for me to find a link than answer the Q. Worse is asking Qs to help diagnose and not getting answers (or half an answer) . Biggest beef is when sugestions are made for test/diagnose and O P argues or goes on a different tangent. But if a problem is solved, please post what the answer is/was.

I:I

My problem is it would take loner for me to find a link than answer the Q. Worse is asking Qs to help diagnose and not getting answers (or half an answer) . Biggest beef is when sugestions are made for test/diagnose and O P argues or goes on a different tangent. But if a problem is solved, please post what the answer is/was.

I:I

Sometimes, like the moron running this keyboard, the extra Q's or tangents, we think might be somehow related...sometimes. Unless of course your talking about breaking the beads of a tire off the rim, but then suddenly ask the brakes on your 96 banshee won't fit on your 04 blaster unless you spend buku $$$ on special spindles...wait, did I just go off on a tangent? 8-|