DMP Graphics

dkomarek

Mar 11, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get a set of these graphics, without having to order direct from DMP? I would just rather not order something straight from Argentina, or wherever the hell they make these graphics. I found some on 214racing out of Oklahoma but when I click to add to my cart, nothing happens. I tryed e-mailing them and got no response, so I'm not even sure if they are still in business.

Thanks

dont get those graphix they look like bumhole.

OH... Hahahahaha, thanks for the help JACKASS!!! I don't give a sh*t what you think, if I did I would have asked your oppinion on them, not where to get them f*ck head.

BTW That sh*t right there is probably the worst thing about this forum, half the time people ask for help and get smart-ass comments like this from "bumholes" like you. Not to say that there aren't helpful folks on here because there are plenty of them; and I thank those of you who are. But seriously!?!?!?

I agree that there's better graphics.. but cmon seriously, the guy asked a question.. which was where to get them, not what your opinion on them is.