DIY Monster Energy Blaster

Ranger87

Apr 16, 2010
PA
Here are some pics of my Monster blaster i did over the week. Not fantastic but looks good enough for me.

Blaster001.jpg

Blaster002.jpg

Blaster003.jpg

Blaster004.jpg

Nice job dude krylon fusion is good paint doesn't even need a ton of prep work mine had been painted yellow then white then black over the stock blue plastics and it looked shatty so some krylon patriot blue went on and for the time being it's great good job again looks good

looks nice i like the theme u got there mine hasnt chiped yet but a little spot on the back by the grab bar from the gf sitin on it cuz of the buttons on her pants but some paint and a q tip fixes them right up

pray that the paint doesnt chip. my bro painted his up all nice with krylon fusion. it ended up chipping and looking like sh*t.

its allllll about the prep work, i painted my plastics too with fusion and it hilod up amazing. but i prepped the sh*t outta it when i did it though. i really like the green undersides on the monster blaster too.

Hey that looks sweet!! I actually found a custom Graphix kit for my blaster made by someone on ebay. All monster stuff!! looks like something you would buy from Factory Effex

Automotive paint with a flex agent is what I use on my atvs I paint.rattle cans just don't hold up long.but get a couple coats of mud and no one will know u ever painted it lol