DIY Air Scoops With Pictures-Step By Step

the hoods are not $25. they're 50 somethin

do you know what you are talking about? this is the link. $25.99+ shipping.

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/MAIER-HOOD/?catalogId=108485&refine=1&catID=323&pcatID=266&catName=Plastic+and+Plastic+Kits&srchHistoryURL=wgdh19fx||parentCategoryID~264^superParentCategoryID~category_root^parentCategoryName~ATV^categoryID~265^categoryName~ATV%20Parts^subCategoryName~Body%20Parts%20and%20Accessories^subCategoryID~266@8vdgpqz3||parentCategoryID~266^categoryID~323^categoryName~Plastic%20and%20Plastic%20Kits

check the link for yourslef.

http://www.motosport.com/offroad/product/MAIER-HOOD/?catalogId=108485&refine=1&catID=323&pcatID=266&catName=Plastic+and+Plastic+Kits&srchHistoryURL=wgdh19fx||parentCategoryID~264^superParentCategoryID~category_root^parentCategoryName~ATV^categoryID~265^categoryName~ATV%20Parts^subCategoryName~Body%20Parts%20and%20Accessories^subCategoryID~266@8vdgpqz3||parentCategoryID~266^categoryID~323^categoryName~Plastic%20and%20Plastic%20Kits

there actually $30.99 now

If I were to get them for my '05 Blaster, the'yre $57
If I were to get them for a '00 Blaster, they would be $30.

Yes I have some idea what I'm talking about. No need to get all defensive

just wanted ta say thank you D.Jackson, thanks to your PERFECT instructions i now have a very sweet looking pair of scoops on my quad that cost me exactly $ 0.00 !!!! thanx bro !!!!

Last edited:
just wanted ta say thank you D.Jackson, thanks to your PERFECT instructions i now have a very sweet looking pair of scoops on my quad that cost me exactly $ 0.00 !!!! thanx bro !!!!

Glad it worked out for you. I think you are the only person that has used my DIY becides by brother, and I helped him. i just found out that if you put the diamond j kit on you have to bend your scoops out a little, and cut and drill a new lower support bracket.

Reactions: calcium12
mmm i gotta think bout the 35 shipped and would that include if i want to paint them or something and you could do that for me

mmm i gotta think bout the 35 shipped and would that include if i want to paint them or something and you could do that for me

well i could do that, but its gonna cost more to ship i think. everything has to be padded then. the last pair i made i just shipped in a envolope cause it was just raw metal. what color were you thinking?