Dies when I hit throttle

Blasternoob13

Feb 1, 2014
It's a 95 ish blaster idles fine but as soon as I hit the gas even the slightest bit it dies . Rebuilt the carbon put brand new reeds in it . What els could it be ?...

Sounds like a fuel problem to me. How's the petcock and carb? The main nozzle can get gummed up and then you're carb will try to run off just a pilot jet, so it will idle just fine but it won't be able to do anything else. As for difficulty in starting, if the starter jet is plugged, that'll make it hard to start.

I bet every quad that I own that Blaaster tells you do do a leak down test...

Lol, I kid.

What jetting is in it? What is your mixture screw set at? Is the main jet clear? Is the needle guide clear? Do you have adequate fuel flow to the carb? Is your parking brake eliminated? Can you describe "good" as far as the spark plug goes? Have you checked TORS? Can you give us an in-depth breakdown of "cleaned the carb"? Have you done a leakdown test?

Some one just lost all their Quads in one foul swoop, you stole my thunder.:D:D:D

How is the float level, water in the float bowl, incorrect air screw setting.

I have not done a leak down test but I'm trading it for a yamaha timberwolf witch was just rebuilt but it smokes I'm just cutting my losses while I can make a few bucks

A 4 stroke that smokes means that a proper rebuild wasn't executed. I'd highly recommend that you stick with the Blaster.

make sure your gas cap is ventelating properly to,you can check it by un screwing it a lil.....

year calculater pic plus ex1 1 1.jpg

It still has the tors system can someone link me to a video of how to elimante it please I'd love to keep it .

Congratulations tfaith you get to keep your quads, but you cheated.

You said you were only kidding, and besides I did not tell him to leak test, it was just a statement.

So graciously I will allow you to keep your bikes!:p

P.S. That magnet thingy will not work!