Deer hunting!!!

yamaha205205

Mar 3, 2010
Menasha, WI
so this weekend was opening deer hunting it wisconsini went froze my ass off for a little bit and shot a 3 pt buck ahaha it was all worth freezing my ass off to get some good ol meatI:I

hhaa i shot a 3 pointer last weekend, the opening day of rifle, had a spike horn on on side and forked horn on the other, probly a 1.5 to 2 year old buck

it was youth shotgun day for deer on saturday, i saw 2 doe, a 4 pointer and a six pointer, but they went through behind my stand and i didnt get a shot... but my brother got a small doe, we thought it wasnt worth sending to a butcher, so i gutted it and took out the loins and the back straps, then this other guy we went hunting with took the rest of the meat. i was pissed that i didnt get anything, but i got a lot of venison now! venison steaks tomorrow night! nice job getting a 3 pointer, i would of been happy too

I wonder how many people would hunt deer if they shot back???? I aint against hunting because it is a peaceful sport that i enjoyed for many years but dont have time for now.

I live on buck swamp road if that gives you an idea of my surroundings. Its like dodge the freaken deer every morning when i leave for work at 5 AM. I seen a huge one that would not move out of my lane a few days ago. They aint as big as northern deer but i have seen my share in my area.

If and when i do hunt i am a trophy hunter and only shoot the ones worth mounting, I eat deer but i would rather eat a fat filet mignon.

ill see if i can get some pics here in a sec, mine isnt very big, but its was also my first buck, so far we have been seeing a decent 8 wanding around

ill see if i can get some pics here in a sec, mine isnt very big, but its was also my first buck, so far we have been seeing a decent 8 wanding around

It took me a few years before i got my first buck and it is a good feeling!! Congratulations on your first score! One day that big boy will make that heart pound, i assure you. Good job.

71u4xe.jpg

30sedf8.jpg

its ok for my first buck, hopefully i get a shot at the 8 pointer were seeing, its got good spread

kinda but not really, it was quartering to me so i hit i right behind the shoulder on the entry and that was just the exit wond

so yea it does look like i gut shot it, that isnt my first deer, just my first buck, believe it or not our property we have seen more bucks then does this year, it just seeing them at the right place and during deer season, ha

whooo bo, that pics from 06 hes a real big deer and he still looked fairly young, imagine what he would have looked like at like age 6 ha