Custom graphics!

blasterfan84

Jun 20, 2007
hey guys, if someone can get me a template for the blasters plastics i can make you guys some killer 100% custom graphics. ill just send you the proofs then you can go to your local vynyl shop and get them made up. i need a template first though.

as of now i have a ktm, 04-09 yfz, and 450r templates. there will be no charge for the designs, i just ask thet you leave my logo on there.

im going to set upo a new email adress so i can attatch bigger files, as of now itll be a jpeg. but im setting up the new account as we speak so i can send the PSD files

graffiti can be done as soon as i get a template.

heres TJs first proof!

sample4.jpg

when you say template do you mean the size of the stock graphics or like a layout of the size and shape of the gas tank, fenders, or hood?

ya the right shape and size of what lol the actual fenders shapes and you'll make your own shape to fit?
sorry i'm just not seeing what your asking

go on project blaster look at thier graphics
use the the magic wand tool on a high level and it should select around itself
if that doesnt work just lasso around it

lol i might get photoshop back
the sigs people are doing on here tempting me badly lol

but that doesn't give him the size

thats just a few simple measurements.

usually they even themselves out
like if something is small on the computer because of the pixels they are sometimes actually quite large in real life
hard to explain lol but you'd pretty much need a psd aswell for exact layers and sizes

I'd be real interested in having a simple round size graphic made for my Shee.
If I gave you the pic and measurments could you do it?

notice how i mentioned the fact that theres no charge for this.

paulie. just something to cover like the general area of it? i think i can do that. PM me with what you want done

I'll work on something man.
I'd love to get something blue and green on mine. I might make a custom size for the back since my fenders are cut.
I'll hopefully get back with something Saturday, is that good?