custom air box kinda lol

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
i had my air filter clamped directly off my carb and i normally dont go muddin but when i do i dont take it easy goin trough stuff so i had to custom make an air box so i went and got a adapter to fit from my carb to a hose i bought and ran it up to the air box and made a piece of sheet metal with a hole in it snd ran the hose through it and clamped onmy filter i have some pics that are okay ill get somebetter ones and ill silicone the tube to the metal so it will be wter proof

3485-a.jpg

not much but i think it my save my ass if i go through some deep mud and the whit thing by the shock is the tube for it
and it doesnt look that crappy in person i took the pic with my phone and it ws really dirty and just showed up crappy

i like the idea man, better safe than sorry. i would get some real good electrical tape and wrap the piss out of the tube so no airleaks can pop up. it will dress it up some too, you can get all kinds of colors I:I I:I

maybe get some plumbing tube and get some 90's and make something...it would be more solid but i like the idea, i have the same issue with my pod thats why i bought a cfm airbox

its spa tube for hot tubes it takes a drill or a saw to get through it trust it for no ir leaks and it cost me 11$ and like 30 min it looks kinda cool in person to ill take a fre better pics tomorrow

i was thinking about using black pvc and a couple rubber boots and making one like that

i like it bro, it'll do ya good out in the mud