CT Big Bore VS Vito Big Bore

b_russell_82

May 7, 2008
Kentucky
Ok I know there might be places to get these kits a little cheaper but here is what I've found..

CT Big bore kit BLASTER
It cost 995.00

OR

Vito's Big Bore Kit
BIG BORE CYLINDER KIT :: Blaster :: Vito's Performance Products - ATV Parts
It cost 595.95

Now I know I can get Vitos kit off ebay for 500 I know but I'm just going to use the 595 figure for now....

Now what I'm looking at is I can get the Vito's kit for 595, V-Force 3 reeds for 148 from here...- Trinity Racing - and a port job from here for 150...flotekperformance - Services and that is only $893. Now if I figure in getting the Vitos kit at only 500 then I come in at 798 and can throw in the +3 stroker crank from Vitos for another 187.50 from Vito's so that brings that total to 985.50. Now I know there will be shipping cost a stuff like that and I know I can find come cheaper prices and such but this is just a rough plan. SO Which way would you go??

dont no from experince just here say but the vitos kit.there pistons tend to melt for what i have heard if i was to do it i would get the whole ct sonic kit that has pipe and carb everything u will need..just my opinion

dont no from experince just here say but the vitos kit.there pistons tend to melt for what i have heard if i was to do it i would get the whole ct sonic kit that has pipe and carb everything u will need..just my opinion

How does the CT pipe compare to the FMF Fatty gold pipe and power core 2 silencer I already have?

i would have to go with the ct pipe fmf especially the fatty is a forgotten pipe technology increased so much since the fatty id say sell it on ebay b4 its worthless
Thanks for the info... Everything on the bike was on it when I bought it.. i've not done any mods to it yet.. anyone else got any info or opinions?