crank seals

pablaster

Feb 5, 2012
PA Coal Region
anyone one with info on how to replace crank seals on thies blasters and how hard it would be..i wanna save money by doing it myself and have done all the outher work myself just havent gone this deep befor..i never done crank seals befor saw videos on how to do it but still not sure how hard it will be...any info would be wounderful

ok i changed my crank seals!!! i pulled the clutch cover off and there was no seal well at leas what was left of it lol darn thing was in pices..wasnt realy to hard..it runs so much better im able to pull a wheelie off the line was never able to do that befor un less i got thr rpms up and for some funny reason the clutch works better now i guess someone didnt do it right the first time.. every thing look new in the there with all the gears marked so they knew where they went...only bad thing it dont scream like it use to but probley the jetting cuz i put some huge jets in there thinking that was the problem im gunna try going back to stock and start from there....one last thing. thank you to who ever posted the download able parts catalogue it was a big help....2 STROKES 4 LIFE

Couple of things you should like to do are, a leak down test to check for any air leaks, and plug chops to confirm that you have got the jetting right when you change them.