cr125 shock.. fail!!!!

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
put it on today.... ass end sat higher than my 3 year old who is over 3 feet tall!!!!!,,, im diggin the no shock look though lol

040509_151600.jpg

040509_142000.jpg

040509_141401.jpg

040509_141400.jpg

if you sat on it it will go down, its going to be WAY to soft, you can also adjust the sag on it by turning the washers on it

how bad is it to have the rear end up that high? if its from a dirtbike it should be set up for less weight than your gonna be puttin on it, so i would think that it would ride soft but still have good travel. did you ride it like that or just sit on it?

how bad is it to have the rear end up that high? if its from a dirtbike it should be set up for less weight than your gonna be puttin on it, so i would think that it would ride soft but still have good travel. did you ride it like that or just sit on it?

i rode it around my yard and driveway, across the street, jumped a driveway and it still felt uncomfortable to me

it wanted to wheelie any time you hit the gas, and when you stop the front end would nose down HARD!! like almost hittin my front bumper on the ground

that is your rebound adjustment, to fix this and still use the CR125 shock you could get some front shocks and then adjust them high to get your sag right

yeah to much trouble, the shock body is just to long, if you had a shock linkege from a shee it would probly work

It looks as if on the bottom bracket you could cut at leas 2 inches off and drill a new hole...That would lower it some...Everybody that has a YFZ rear did that to remove a few inches from the ride height.