cr125 rear shock on a blaster ?

With you being 220, it must level out when you sit on it.

it does go down some not as much as i thought it would i still need to do something with the front shocks, either get bigget front shocks or modify the mounts i really dont want to modify the mounts though
still waiting for someone to recommend a shock thats longer :p

yeah the bottom mount...its safe....drill a new hole as far up as you can go and cut the extra off

ok thanks i will try that,, but i do like the height just the front is a little low
if i cant find other solutions to rasie the front end i will have to cut the shock

thanks alot :D

I have Raptor 660 front shocks on mine, but I don't think they'd work with stock a-arms. They are 15.75" long, eye to eye.

ok thanks doc. i might have to build a new mount or something but i will hold off for a bit to see what others suggest

anyone know if 400ex shocks work with stock a-arms and are they bigger then stock blaster shocks

I have banshee shocks on the front, but they dont really jack it up alot, it seems you want it several inches higher, not an inch like mine.

well my new clutch cable came in the other day so i got to test the new shock i must say it rides alot better then the stocker, it does want to wheelie if you gas it on little hills but thats cool i can lean forward if i wanna keep all the wheels down

just a update I:I

i think with some figuring, you could easily build a budget long travel setup. like build a link that mounts to the swinger and goes down, so the shock actually goes underneath the swinger..like a banshee or trx 250r. probly ony work with a extended swinger. thats my suggestion..cutting the shock mount doesnt sound safe to me....or the lowering link might work good too.

longer front shocks will just make the whole biek ride higher/taller. which means more unstable....idk if you can buy front shocks that are long enough to make it ride right...